About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 23: A Day of Indulgence

Hello there..

On Wednesday I went to the big city to meet my dearest friend and boy did we let 'er rip in the food department. I had been hankering for Sushi Tei's Salmon Mentaiyaki for the longest time and I must say, it was worth the wait. I have a habit of taking pictures of my food (to my mum's annoyance, but then again, who doesn't nowadays eh?) and when I snapped the SM, I felt as if I was taking a photo of a celebrity. I took a bite and I swear it practically sang in my mouth. This dish totally deserves it's own sound track like Superman, Spiderman and all the WWF wrestlers. Okay that came out of nowhere and I digress.

Anyways, it was a day of indulgences as you will see in my food log below. Have I forgotten about my healthy eating routine? Not really. I am proud to say the I stopped when I felt full (I know, I know. You're supposed to stop when you're 80% full but I am working on that) instead of going full speed ahead as I used to do a little over 3 weeks ago. I still controlled my portions. For example, I ordered a Grande-sized Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frap to share with my friend instead of a Venti all to myself as I used to do. That is an improvement and I love it because it is not a restrictive diet yet still works. I also try to drink plain water whenever I can.

Have a look at my log for day 23:


Food

Breakfast: 1 apple, 2 slices of white bread toast, 1 Cheddar cheese, 1 mug of protein and black soyabean drink.

Brunch: 1 small packet of fried mee hoon.

Lunch: 3 Salmon Mentaiyaki sushi, 1 Salmon Mentaiyaki fillet, 1 bowl sushi rice, 1/2 glass of Orange juice. (Sushi Tei)

Tea time: 1 1/2 chicken meatballs, 1/2 Grande-sized Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappucinno.

Dinner: 6 soft shell crab rolls, 1 sushi with cheese and fish roe, 1 bite of unknown fish from sushi, 1/2 Salmon Mentaiyaki. (Sushi King)


Water Intake: 1.8 litres.


Exercise:

Walking around in the mall.


That's all for now. Cheers!


Love,
Phoebe



0 comments :