About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, May 31, 2013

Social Media Overhaul

Hello hello peeps...

I have been blogging for about 5 years. Throughout the duration of that time I have not changed my blog much. 3 layout changes and adding/deleting a few pics is as far as I have gone. The last blog 'makeover' I did was back in 2011.

For the past few months, I have been thinking of doing a major change to my blog and that is to change it's URL. I was kind of going back and forth with myself about it because I know that changing one's blog URL shouldn't be taken lightly. However, I strongly feel that just-me-bie doesn't represent me and my blog anymore. To be honest, it seems to be a bit juvenile even to me.

Hence, I have changed my URL from just-me-bie.blogspot.com to thelifeofphy.blogspot.com. I really like it and am very excited. Also, it feels so good to be rid of those annoying multiple dashes. What was I thinking when I made up that URL years ago?! Lol..

Aside from that, I have decided to change the name of all my social media platforms from Phoebe_Sophie to PhylliciaRobert. Yup, just my name. Meaning I can no longer be talking cr*p in the online world since I am so easy to find via Google *cringe*. Not that I talk trash online. I'm just saying... Really.. *wink*

I am a bit worried that some of my current readers might not be able to find me any longer. However, I have made announcements on Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram so all is not lost. My biggest hope is that this change help my blog to be more accessible to my current and future readers. I also hope that it will inspire me to give better content to you, my dear readers.

Well, this is all for now. Enjoy the weekend and Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Kaamatan to all my Sabahan friends and readers. Have fun and be safe. Cheers!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :