About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 28: Weigh-in Day.

Hello there,

I weighed myself today and I gained 1kg. This sucks. Its like 1 step forward, 2 steps back. I feel like giving up. All that running under the hot sun, abstaining and what not only to gain 1 effing kg?

Then again I have to say that there were things that I didn't do. For one thing, I didn't drink a lot of water while I was in KK. I missed my jogging session, didn't eat enough greens the whole week and indulged in food during my time in KK. I do feel that I exercised portion control but I guess I could have done better.

Lesson of the day? I not only need to be concious of what I should NOT eat, I should also be concious of what I SHOULD eat and do. I also need to move more aside from my jogging session as I did in week 1. If I don't lose 2kg by the end of week 5, I will consider counting calories. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Check out my log for today:


Food

9.00am: 1 slice of white bread toast, 1/2 slice of Cheddar cheese, 1 apple, 1 mug of protein and black soyabean drink.

1.00pm: 1 small chicken pie.

5.30pm: 1 slice of toast with 1 peanut cake.

8.00pm: 1 portion of fried rice and 1 serving of sauteed kecipir vegetable.


Water intake: 4.5 litres


Exercise

Jogged for 20 minutes. Moderate intensity.

Stay tuned for the next post. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :