About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 34: Not Feeling Well

Hello..

I have been feeling under the weather these past few days. I have a throat infection a wound that can't seem to get better amd another health issue that I won't mention. I skipped my jog session today because I didn't feel up to it and I am quite worried on how that would impact my fitness level.

I have also been worried about financial matters. It's always there at the back of my mind. I am feeling stressed out, sad, always tired, always irritable and what not. Sigh...

Okay, enough. I won't rain on your parade more than I've already done (sorry about that). So let's have a look at my log for today:


Food

Breakfast: 1 mug protein and black soyabean drink, 2 slices of toast, 1 slice Cheddar cheese.

Brunch: 1 mug mocha hazelnut with cinnamon.

Lunch: Chicken rice (1 small serving bowl of yellow rice and steamed chicken breast), 1 tall glass of cincau susu drink.

Brunch: 1 mug mocha hazelnut with cinnamon.

Dinner: 1/2 portion of white rice, 1 small piece of fried yam, 1/3 cup of baby corn, mushrooms and chicken pieces, 5 teaspoon of thick Milo with cinnamon.


Water intake: 2 litres.


Exercise

20 minutes walk. Low intensity.


See you tomorrow. Cheers!


Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :