About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 26: Freaked out!

Hello there,

I missed my Thursday morning jog session because I was in KK at that time and so in total I hadn't had a jog in 3 days. I started running again today and I noticed that I got tired very early in the run.

I don't know if it was just a coincidence or if missing 1 workout session really affects the body that much. Whatever it is, it really freaked me out. I mean if it is the latter, imagine how unfit you'd be if you miss a week's or a month's worth of workout? That would really be like going back to the drawing board and stink big time. I can't afford to miss a workout from now on. I don't want all my hard work to go to waste, Na'udzubillah.

By the way, tomorrow is Malaysia's 13th General Election. I will be voting for the 1st time and I'm so excited and nervous. Yeah, nerdy I know but I really want to do my part as a Malaysian citizen. I will also be able to tell my Sophie that her mama was there during one of the most crucial GE in Malaysian history...^^ Who will I be voting for? Undi adalah rahsia la, mana bulih kestaw.. Hehe..

Check out my log for today:


Food

Breakfast: 1 slice of white bread toast, 1 apple, 1 mug of protein and black soyabean drink, 1/2 slice of Cheddar cheese.

Lunch: 1 portion or rice, 1/2 serving of mixed veges, 2 chicken nuggets, 3 homemade chicken meatbalss in sweet and spicy sauce.

Tea time: 1 slice of white bread toast, 1/2 slice of Cheddar cheese, 1 homemade chicken meatball in sweet and spicy sauce.

Dinner: 1 portion of rice, 4 homemade chicken meatballs in sweet and spicy sauce.


Water intake: 4 litres.


Exercise

- 25 minutes jogging session. Medium intensity.

- 2 sessions of strength training (Jorge Cruise Programme). Low intensity.

- Walking, cumulative of 30 minutes. Low intensity.

This is all for now. See you tomorrow. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

P/S: My 4th weigh-in is a day away and I am hoping that all those indulgences won't show up on the scales. Haha..

0 comments :