About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 35: The 1 Kg Game

Hello there...

I lost 1kg again. Somehow that 1kg loas has lost it's charm because I have been gaining and losing the same 1kg the past few weeks. Kinda like tug of war. I haven't been watching my diet too closely but of course I did portion control.

I was inspired to experiment today by making a Japanese inspired fried chicken. Delish! Again, will share the recipe once I have made improvements to it, insyaAllah.

Without further ado, here is my log for today:


Food

Breakfast: 1 1/2 serving of protein and black soyabean drink blended with 1 apple.

Lunch: 1/2 portion white rice, 1 1/2 fried chicken wings (Japanese inspired), 1 cut of chicken (stew).

Tea time: 1 mug hazelnut coffee.

Dinner: 1 portion potato salad, 2 cuts of stewed chicken, 1/3 serving of sauteed kecipir.


Water intake: 3 litres


Exercise

10 minutes walk. Low intensity.


This is all for today. Cheers!


Love,
Phoebe.

0 comments :