About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, May 06, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 27: My First Voting Experience.

Hello there,

So the much anticipated GE13 is finally here and I woke up early, not unlike a kid excited for her 1st trip to the beach/fun fair. It was 9.30am when we finally went to the school we were to cast our vote at.

To be honest, this morning I was still unsure on which party I should vote. I made my final decision on my way to the polling center. When I opened my ballot paper and saw the list of candidates, I suddenly felt emotional.

There are certain names on that list that had been in the political arena for years and were once said with reverence. It's a pity that they have become so complacent and rely solely on what they did in the past to win all this time.

I made an 'X' on each ballot paper all the while trying to make sure that it does't touch the sides of the squares, I don't smudge the ink on the papers and balancing a struggling Sophie. The whole process was completed within 10 minutes since there wasn't a lot of people in my lane. We'll see what the results are tonight I expect.


Food

Breakfast: 1 slice of white bread toast, 1 apple, 1 mug of protein + hazelnut coffee.

Brunch: 1 roti canai with curry and dhal gravy.

Lunch: Instant noodles, 5 mini pretzels.

Tea time: 4 pcs of homemade chicken meatballs with mayo and lemon sauce.

Dinner: 2 cuts of chicken, 1 1/2 portion of rice.

Supper: 1 portion of potato salad.


Water intake: 4.5 litres


Exercise

Strength training (Jorge Cruise programme)

That's all. Stay tuned for day 28, which will be my 4th weigh-in. Cheers!


Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :