About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 36: Grazing.

Hello...

I have been grazing all day. It's so weird how being sick makes grazing seem like it's my 'right'. Sudah la 4 days sudah tidak jogging. Huwaaa... It rained heavily last night and the road was soft anyways (excuses, excuses). It would be hard to concentrate on running while trying not to slip and slide on the slippery road.

To be honest, I think I was a bit tired of running. I was starting to dread it and it was becoming a struggle for me. My legs hurt really badly as well. However, the good news is I am feeling so much better now after a few days off and I am actually raring to go running tomorrow. I really hope that the weather would hold up tonight until after my jogging session. I would be very disappointed if I can't go running tomorrow.

Let us have a look at my log for today:


Food

Breakfast: 1 mug protein and black soyabean drink, 2 slice of white bread toast, 1 slice Cheddar cheese.

Brunch: 1 choc chip cookie.

Lunch: 1/3 portion of fried rice, 2 handfulls of fries with mayo and BBQ sauce.

Tea time: 1 mug hazelnut coffee, 2 portion of fried rice.

Pre-dinner: 2 mini black bean pau.

Dinner: 1 portion of rice, 1/4 serving abalone mushroom sauteed with onions and shoyu sauce, 1 cut stewed chicken, 1 1/2 mushroom sausage, 4 teaspoon thick Milo with cinnamon.


Water intake: 2 litres.


Exercise

Nil! Huhu...


See you tomorrow. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :