About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, May 03, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 24: Just A Little Bit.

Hi there..

Today is another day of indulgence. You know what dear readers? I find that I feel full easily now and that if I eat till I am full (not even beyond full), I tend to get tummy aches. I guess my stomach is already used to eating less. Yay!

Check out my log for day 24:


Food

8.00am: 1 apple.

10.00am: 1 chicken muffin, 1 tall-sized Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappucino.

12.30pm: 1 original Chee Cheong Fun, 1/2 mug of Milo.

4.00pm: Approx. 10 mini pretzels.

5.50pm: Approx. 10 mini pretzels.

8.00pm: 2 portion of shoestring fries, 1 grilled chicken burger (with 1 slice of bun).


Water intake: 1 liter.


Exercise
Walk around in the mall.


This is all for day 24. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe.

0 comments :