About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 37: Running Again

Hello there...

I started jogging again today and as expected, my fitness level seem to have lowered a little bit since my last session. I maintained my last routine although I was tempted to increase my walking time in between runs. Pat on the shoulder for that.

Anyways, here is my log for today:


Food

Breakfast: 1 white bread toast, 1/2 slice Cheddar cheese, 1 mug protein and hazelnut coffee (1/2 sachet).

Brunch: 1 kurma.

Lunch: 1 1/2 Japanese inspired chicken wings (oven-baked), 1 piece Cadbury chocolate.

Tea time: 1 mug mocha hazelnut with cinnamon, 1 kurma, 1/2 slice Cheddar cheese, 1 white bread toast.

Dinner: 1 pkt instant noodles, 2 chicken drummet (1 fried, 1 baked), 1/3 serving of French Beans sauteed with mushroom chicken sausage, 1 piece Cadbury chocolate.


Water intake: 3 litres.


Exercise

- Strength training (Jorge Cruise programme)
- 20 minute jog.


See you tomorrow. Cheers!

Love,
Phy

0 comments :