About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, May 13, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 33: Lemon Love

Hello,

Today I was inspired by Cooking For Real on the Food Network Channel to make fried chicken with lemon and lime zest and immediately went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients. I only used lemon zest and let me tell you, the outcome is fantastic! Now I know why Westerners use it in their dishes. Will be sharing the recipe here after I have improved on it, insyaAllah.

Here is my log for day 33:


Food

Breakfast: 1 mug protein and black soyabean drink, 2 slices of white bread toast, 1 slice of Cheddar cheese.

Lunch: 1 portion white rice, 4 chicken meatballs in BBQ sauce, 1 fried chicken wing with lemon zest.

Tea time: 2 peanut cakes, 1 mug hazelnut coffee.

Dinner: 1 portion white rice, 3 chicken balls in BBQ sauce, 1 1/2 fried chicken wing with lemon zest, 5 teaspoon of thick Milo with cinnamon.


Water intake: 2 litres


Exercise: 20 minutes walk. Low intensity.


That's all for this time. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :