About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 29: A Birthday Celebration.

Hello,

Today is my grandmother's 96th birthday and it was food galore! Check out my log below to see what I ate.


Food

Breakfast: 1 mug of protein + hazelnut coffee drink.

Brunch: 2 slices of toasted white bread, 1/2 peanut cake

Lunch: 1 peanut 'kochung' (leaf-wrapped glutinous rice), 1/2 roti canai, 1 chicken drumstick cooked in curry, 1 fork of fried noodles.

Tea time: 2 slices of orange butter cake.

Dinner: 2 portions of fried noodles with chicken slices, 1 cut of herbed chicken, 2 cream biscuits.


Water intake: 4 litres


Exercise

30 minutes walking. Low intensity.


See you tomorrow. Cheers!


Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :