About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 30: It's Creeping Back

Hello there,

I am worried. It seemed that ever since my days of indulgence in KK, I can't seem to recover my improved eating habits.

I have been eating a LOT and I can't stand having sweet biscuits and birthday cake leftovers in the house. They seem to call my name and are like a thorn in my conciousness.

Have a look at my log for day 29 (it's utterly depressing):


Food

Brunch: 1 1/2 serving of protein and black soyabean drink, 1 apple.

Lunch: 1/3 steamed fish with spicy homemade dressing, 1/3 serving of vegetables (steamed French beans and carrots), 1 roti canai, 1 curry chicken drumstick.

Tea time: 1 mug hazelnut coffee, 2 big slices of orange butter cake.

Dinner: 1 portion potato salad, 2 portions of fried rice, 1 curry chicken drumstick, 2 sweet biscuits.


Water intake: 3 litres.


Exercise

-20 minutes jogging. Medium intensity.

-20 minutes walking. Low intensity.

-8 minutes strength training (Jorge Cruise Programme)


Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. Cheers!


Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :