About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Learning To Be Grateful

Helooo..

I am currently using my sister's Samsung phone. It's very basic but so far it's okay. My only gripe is that I can't upload photos on IG. I can still view, like and comment on other's photo though.

It's refreshing to be able to download a lot of apps without being alerted that my memory is full. Eventhough I don't have my ultimate dream phone that can give me everything that I want from software to hardware but at least I still have a smart phone that I can FB, Tweet and blog from. I am trully learning to be grateful with what I have, insyaAllah.

Thanks for reading this post. Enjoy your Sunday peeps. Cheers!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :