About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On My Wish List: Redken's Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine

Hello there..

I was flipping through a magazine and came across an artcle featuring Redken's Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine. This product is part of Redken's new Diamond Oil Range and claims to work by penetrating the hair and nourishing as well as strengthening it. It also coats the hair's surface with a layer of oil, protecting it from damage and giving hair a wonderful shine.

While all this claims seem to mirror almost every hair serum/oil treatment out there, what really caught my attention is the fact that this product can be used 7 ways. Among them are as a pre-wash treatment, mixed into hair conditioner and hair mask to intensify treatment and, get this, used on dry skin (body) to moisturise.

Wouldn't it be super cool if those claims were true? I know, I am probably being nerdy about this but I have never personally heard of a hair product that could double up as a body care product before. This is definitely going into my wish list of products to try as soon as I am financially able.



Redken's Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense for coarse hair.



Redken's Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine for fine to medium hair.



Redken's Diamond Oil Range.


Have you ever tried any products from Redken before? Do share in the comments section below.

Thanks for reading this post. Cheers!


Love,
Phy

P/S: All photos are courtesy of Google.

0 comments :