About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My First Interview In Months..

Hello there..

As some of you might know, I have been unemployed for a few months now. I've submitted my CV to a few banks and hotels but got no response until last Friday. I had my first interview last Monday.

I would say that it went okay. I am about 80% confident of securing a post there insyaAllah. However, the interviewer couldn't really give me a definitive answer on when I can start if I get accepted.

I am keeping an open heart and mind. Allah knows best, insyaAllah. I have done what I can do. If that is the best place for me at this time, nda ke mana juga rezeki tu kan..

Keep your fingers crossed for me peeps. Cheers!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :