About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, June 16, 2013

RIP HTC

Hello hello..

On Thursday my HTC phone finally broke on me after 2 years and 8 months of service. Part of me grieved, because that meant “Goodbye” to Instagram and Blogging on-the-go. At the same time I was relieved because OMG I AM SO BORED WITH THAT PHONE!! It had been acting up after the 1st year, always stating that it’s memory is full and I have to go and free up my data a hundred times so many times in a day in order to… Ah, I won’t bore you with the details. Let’s just say that there were days when I would feel like putting that phone in a blender and pulverizing it to bits. No joke.

Yang sedihnya tu, all this happened just as I am being really motivated about blogging. Kiranya sudah berkobar2 la niat mo jadi blogger yang berjaya ni. Sekali tingu, jadi gini pula. Aish! Sabar jakla.. It’s going to be more difficult to keep up with doing regular posts but I will try my darnest to make it work. I really hope that I will be able to be up there alongside all the well-known Malaysian and International bloggers out there in the near future. InsyaAllah, Amin..  ^^ *Amin bilang.. Capat!*

My, have I digressed. Anyways, back to my conked out phone. It’s so frustrating to me that I am unable to buy a new phone gara2 having no financial means to do so. If money is not an issue I would pick either one of these beauties:



Galaxy Note II in Ltd Edt Pink color. Cute kan?



iPad Mini 2 in White.. Mau yang 64Gig punya. Puas hati bergolek2..


Kalau ada orang kasih hadiah the above for my upcoming 27th birthday kan best.. Hint Hint Hint… At any rate, this incident has given Sophie a new toy.. Last time I would not let Sophie hold my HTC phone. Now it has become one of her 'toys'.

If money is no issue, what smart phone would you buy? Please share in the comments section below. See you in the next post people. Cheers!

Love,
Phy

P/S: I know that iPad is not a phone, it's just that kalau ada iPad, I don't mind having a not so high-tech phone.Boleh FB, Twitter, Whatsapp gitu okay la. Tapi, tapi, tapi kalau ada high-tech phone AND iPad sy laaaagiiii suka la.. Tamaha kah nda? Haha..

P/P/S: All photos are courtesy of Google.



0 comments :