About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Fears, Hopes And Dreams For My 27th Year

Hello hellooo...

If you're friends with me on Facebook, you would know that today is my birthday. 3 years left of my 20's. OMG, I can't believe it!

This birthday in the state I am in (jobless) makes me feel old. I mean, my other friends are practising law, medicine, almost completing their teaching bond and what not. They are climbing up the ladder in their field whereas I am still flailing, grateful if I could just have a job. If I was in this position 4 years ago when I was in my early 20's, I might not feel that bad but now it just sucks really.

I keep wondering, what is it that I am supposed to be doing? What am I meant to do? I know that I am not one to climb the corporate ladder as I can't stand the pressure or fake friendships. Numbers are okay but filing payment vouchers are the pits. I don't have the patience required to be a teacher. I love writing but someone told me that I couldn't write to save my life. Not that I believed her 100%. She is, after all just a withering b*tch who spits poison.

Oppss.. I still feel the resentment, yes. Sorry about that. I digress. Aaannyywaysss.. I hope with all my heart that my luck will change for the better in my 27th year and beyond. May I be in good health, discover my calling and rake in big bucks out of it. Last but not least, let me get married to a wonderful as well as compatible man and live happily ever after with my darling baby Sophia Mikhayla. Amin.


Happy birthday to meeee!!

Love,
Phy

0 comments :