About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Seventh Teeth...

Hello hello...

Sophie has been having on and off fever this past week as well as been a grumpy pot. I was a bit worried (ya lah ingat viral fever kah apa) until yesterday when I noticed something small and white on her lower gums. Turns out that it was her 7th teeth popping out. Odoi... Patutla the little kitten has been one sour puss lately.

Few days ago lagi she was exposed to her cousins who were unwell. Nah, hari ni betul2 demam, bukan lagi on and off. The extreme fluctuations in temperature is not helping matters either. So far she is not coughing and neither does she have a runny nose, Alhamdulillah. Lets hope that she gets better insyaAllah. Kesian bohgia si Sophie. Huhu...

Tolong doakan Sophie's speedy recovery okay? Thanks.


Love,
Phy

0 comments :