About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, June 24, 2013

My 27th Birthday Dinner..

Hello..

Just a brief update on my birthday dinner last night. Normally we would dine at Juta Hotel for special occasions but I decided to go to Pizza Hut for dinner.


As you can see, we ordered a LOT of food. Oleh kerana tamak haloba menguasai diri, there is no nice 'before' photo, only the messy 'after' photo. Hehe..



Ada baby kuwik idung.. Haha..





The only bummer is that there were sooooo many things unavailable from the menu. We had to change our order like 3 times at least. E.g. We ordered the daily special (main course) but that wasn't available. They have a dessert daily special and when we ordered that, the waitress said that the sundae will not have the wafer. So we changed the order to a single ice cream in strawberry flavor. At the last minute the waitress told us that only chocolate and vanilla flavor is available. Doesn't that make you want to scream? Booooo Pizza Hut Keningau! You need to be more efficient in updating your stock items.

Oh, but I met one of my best friends from highschool there whom I haven't seen in years. That part was good la aside from being with my family.

Have you celebrated your birthday this year? Tell me about it in the comments section below.

Thanks for reading. Cheers!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :