About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 2: Long Day..

Hello there..

Today is day 2 of my lifestyle change. I'll be honest, it seems more like year 2 instead (time kinda moves slowly when you're not constantly munching on something salty or sweet). Alas! Change is never easy.

For the onemillionthreehundredandfiftyfivethousandth time, I wish that I have super high metabolism that enables me to eat what I want, when I want without gaining any weight. Oh, the chocolates and french fries I could eat...

Ahem, anyways this is my food and exercise entry for today.


Food

8.00am: 2 slices of white bread toast, peanut butter and light drizzle of honey, 1 mug of hot Milo.

11.20am: 1 slice of Cheddar cheese.

12.30pm: Chicken Rice (white rice, roasted chicken). I think I got the back part of the chicken.

3.30pm: 1pc lemon cream biscuit.

6.40pm: 1pkt of instant noodles, 1pkt intant milk tea + 3 teaspoons of Anlene milk powder, 1 small piece of chocolate cake.

11.00pm: 1 mug of thick Anlene milk + Milo.


Exercise

30 minutes of Poco-poco.

Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :