About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, April 22, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 13: Exceeding Expectations

Hello all..

I had the opportunity to jog at the Sports Complex today. I targeted to run 1 round without stopping and after completing that round I felt that I could go further so I just kept on running. I was entering my 3rd round when I decided to do 5 rounds without stopping.

Granted, I was going at a slow pace and I was in no way sweating as much as I do when I jog in front of my house on rocks and uneven ground. However, as someone who once led a sedentary life I must say that was pretty darned awesome. That's my best jogging performance yet on the track in terms of distance.

During my 4th round it started to drizzle. I felt like a marathon runner.*cue image of me running slow mo in the rain, hand raised in victory as I break the tape at the finish line* Lol. Who knows, maybe one day I will be running in a marathon. Good thing it didn't rain any heavier and stopped before I completed my last round.

I would like to let you in on a little secret though dear readers. Although I have accomplished something beyond my expectations, I feel that I would like to jog at a higher intensity next time just to see how far I can go. I will be honest, it was my fear of failure that had made me jog at a low intensity in order to fulfil that new target of 5 rounds. I knew that if I jogged harder, most probably I wouldn't be able to complete it and that would likely make me depressed and eat more. Next time however, I will not be afraid.

With that being said, this is my log for today:


Food

9.00am: 1 1/2 portion of oats + Anlene milk, 1 apple.

12.30pm: 5 handful of potato chips.

1.30pm: 1 Tangy Zinger Burger.

2.30pm: 1 mug of Hazelnut White Coffee.

5.45pm: 1 1/2 portion of fried mee hoon and 1 pc KFC Korean Crunch drumstick.

8.00pm: 1 portion of fried mee hoon and 1/2 a fried cheese sausage.

10.30pm: 1 mug hot Milo.


Water intake: 3 litres.


Exercise

Jogged 2km in 20 minutes. Low intensity.

See you tomorrow, InsyaAllah. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :