About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 14: Weight Gain!

Hello there,

I weighed myself today and horror of horrors, I gained weight! About 500gs but it still sucks. It can be really disheartening when this happens. Although looking back on my food diary this past week, I must say that I have had quite a bit of indulgences.

Oh well, no matter. Eventhough my worst fears have been realised, I will just have to try harder to meet my 5kg weight loss target this month. Even the contestants of the Biggest Loser face problems in the 2nd week. For all I know I could have gained muscles. Hehe.. Yes, that's me trying to make myself feel better.

Next I'd like to update you on how I am doing with eating 3 meals a day with no snacks (only fruit if I am hungry). Yesterday was not pleasant at all. I felt hungry all the time and I was on the verge of getting a headache during lunch hour that I just attacked a packet of potato chips. Got 5 handfulls in. Not good. Today I am doing much better. I would feel hungry about an hour before my main meal time is due but not crazy unbearable. Will update more in the future, insyaAllah.

I started doing strength training today using Jorge Cruise's 8 minutes In The Morning method. It uses one's own body as resistance. The moves look deceptively simple but when you actually do it, you can feel the muscles being exhausted. More updates on this in the future, insyaAllah.

Here is my food and exercise log for today:


Food

8.30am: 1 1/2 portion of instant oats + Anlene milk, 1 banana.

1.30pm: 1 portion of stir-fried mixed veges (carrots + cabbage + mushrooms) with baked Dory fish flakes, 1 portion of fried rice, 1 mug of hazelnut white coffee.

3.30pm: 75ml of Tropicana Twister orange juice.

8.30pm: 1 1/2 portion of fried rice, 1 portion of roast chicken, 1/2 portion of creamy garlic mashed potatoes.


Water intake: 2.4 litres


Exercise

8 minutes resistance exercise program by Jorge Cruise.

See you tomorrow. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :