About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 10: Positive Changes..

Hello hello...

I have happy news! Before starting this lifestyle change I could only (barely) fit into 2 pairs of jeans. I say barely because although I could button and zip them up, they cut painfully into my waist, leaving the undesired 'muffin top'. Guess what? Today I put one of the jeans on and it fits better! It no longer gives me a muffin top and it's even a wee bit loose around my thighs. Alhamdulillah, all my hard work is paying off. This really gives me motivation to go on with this lifestyle and continue to make even more positive changes along the way.

By the way, I am not saying the above to show off. I am merely sharing with you the fruits of my labor. I was initially hesitant to share these improvements. I was worried that I might jinx it somehow and gain weight again. Then I thought, "What the heck!" because it is what it is. Who knows, there might be some of you out there who could give me tips and tricks to improve on what I am doing so that I continue to lose weight. InsyaAllah. Amin.

By the way, today I had intant noodles, fried egg and KFC. I know, it's so far off from being healthy but I upped my intake of fruits and water to help flush it out insyaAllah. Hopefully it works. The scale will tell in 4 days time.

If you have anything to share or even constructive criticism don't hesitate to do so in the comments section below.

This is my log for today's food and exercise activity


Food

7.55am: 1 portion of instant oats + Anlene milk.

12.00pm: 1 pkt instant noodles + 1 fried egg (sunny side up), 1 1/2 mug juice (1 slice honeydew + 1 apple + 2 teaspoon of honey + 1 mug water) with pulp.

4.15pm: 1 apple.

5.45pm: 2 KFC Korean Crunch drumstick, 1 teaspoon of potato corn salad and 1/4 of a medium sized Coke.

10.30pm: 1/2 serving Nestum + Anlene milk + a pinch of Cinnamon powder.


Water intake: 3 litres


Exercise

40 minutes of walking around the living room.

See you in my next update. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :