About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 8: One And A Half

Hello there,

After my increase in running distance on day 7 I felt pain in my right knee and on the lower front part of both my legs. It is starting to feel a bit better so I really hope that it would not interfere with my next jogging session.

Also, I am thinking of starting to do.strenght training. I'll be honest I am a bit nervous because I haven't done it for a long, long while so I am not sure how it will turn out.

Here is my entry for day 8.


Food

10.30am: 2 slices of white bread toast + peanut butter + light drizzle of honey, 1 mug Anlene milk.

1.00pm: 1 1/2 portion of fried rice, 1 apple.

3.10pm: 1 1/2 slice of Cheddar cheese.

6.00pm: 3 pcs of cream crackers.

8.10pm: 1 buritto (made from 1 pratha + 1/2 portion of fried rice + 1 cut of chicken + homemade pickled onions), 1/2 pratha.


Water intake: 3 litres.


Exercise

30 minutes of walking (20 minutes while carrying Sophia, approx. between 8kg-9 kg)

Until the next entry. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :