About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, April 19, 2013

Lifestyle Change Day 11: New Improvements.

Hello there,

I was given feedback today on what to do starting tomorrow. I will be honest, I feel a bit unsure of these new instructions but I will give it a shot. Expect a bit of change to my food intake and habits.

Here is my log for today.

Food

9.30am: 150ml Lennox Calorie Limit Tea

10.00am: 2 slices of white bread toast (1 with peanut butter + light drizzle of honey, the other with 1 slice of Cheddar cheese).

1.00pm: 1/2 Sardine martabak + Dhal + curry gravy.

5.30pm: Remaining 1/2 of Sardine martabak.

8.15pm: 1 portion rice, 1 portion kangkung, 2 cuts of chicken curry, 1 large slice of homemade egg custard + 4 teaspoon of homemade caramel sauce.


Water intake: 6 litres.


Exercise

20 minutes jogging and walking at 600m-600m-600m intervals.1st set with light intensity, 2nd set with medium intensity, 3rd set with high intensity.

Thanks for reading. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :